We believe that:
- Tirupur school for the Deaf is a service provider organization
- The educational and social experiences provided for students at Tirupur School for the Deaf will assure more independent, productive, and contributing citizens.
- Early literacy development ensures stronger learning experiences
- Education must be important in order to prepare students for the rapidly changing social, technical, and economic world in which they live and work
- Opportunities for peer interaction and direct communication meet social, emotional, and cultural needs of our students.
- The continued evaluation of our educational programs and students is necessary in order to design and implement positive educational approaches to increase student achievement
We value that:
- Our students are individuals/ Honest and Self Confidence.
- Our staff members are dedicated.
- Our parents are exceptional.
- Our programs and resources are meant to be shared.
- Aims for the pupils:
* Develop language Skills (Tamil/English and Sign Language)
* Ensure high prospect of every student to allow them to reach their goal
in all areas of their development.
* Develop a positive personality representation and individuality.
* Develop emotional kind, courage and awareness.
* Develop social communication skills with deaf and adult Peoples.